Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the droids you’re looking for? Reach out to our Imperial Operatives for assistance. We're here to serve (the Emperor).
- Are your artifacts genuine?
- Yes. We go to great lengths to research the artifacts that are available on our site, so much so that we offer a lifetime guarantee of authenticity or your money back with each piece that we sell. On that note, we would also encourage you to ask as many questions as you would like regarding the authenticity of any of our artifacts - we will always take the time to answer.
- Where do you source your artifacts?
- In the 13+ years that we have been conducting business we have built up a long list of sources ranging from astronauts and ex-NASA employees right through to executives of production companies and studios - many of our artifacts come directly from these sources. We also purchase and take consignments of artifacts directly from collectors with every attention paid to their authenticity. In summary, everything we offer has come from a trusted source and has been thoroughly inspected and researched by our team prior to sale.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept payments from most major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Maestro, JCB, American Express, and Discover. We also accept PayPal and in some instances bank transfers. Unfortunately, we do not accept Cheque payments.
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Yes, we offer payment plans on many of the premium items on our website. If you would like to discuss starting a payment plan with us, please reach out a here.
- Are taxes included in the price?
- It depends on the country of origin. We charge 20% VAT (Value Added Tax) on all orders within the United Kingdom. Taxes in the United States are charged at the mandatory state tax rate if it applies. Outside of these geographical areas, there is no tax.
- How much does shipping cost?
- Because our products vary in shape, size, and price, there is no one cost of shipping. The cost will depend largely on the price of the item(s), your location, and the shipping option you choose. All of the available shipping options and prices will be made available to you upon checkout. We ship all of our orders via either Royal Mail, USPS, DHL, or FedEx. We also offer free shipping over certain values depending on your geographical location. You can find more information on delivery options and timeframes by clicking here.
- I don't want to pay import fees, can you declare a lower value for my order?
- Unfortunately not. We have to declare the true value of each order, but we make sure to accurately label orders correctly so that you are charged the minimum amount of import duty. All import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- You will be kept informed as to the progress of your order via our automated emails, but if you would like to keep track of your order you can do so by logging into your here and click Order History. Please note that if you have not received your order confirmation to check your email junk/spam folder as they sometimes end up there.