Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (1983) Teebo Ewok Fur Prop
A genuine segment of Teebo's Ewok fur from Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983), encased in a removable acrylic block.
A genuine swatch of Teebo's Ewok fur used in the production of Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983). This genuine segment of Ewok fur was an off-cut from the original Teebo Ewok costume. The Ewok Teebo was a hunter of the Bright Tree Tribe who lived on the Forest Moon of Endor. He, along with the other Ewoks in his tribe were instrumental in the eventual defeat of the Empire's troops which led to the fall of the shield generator which protected the Death Star. Teebo was played by Jack Purvis.
This Ewok fur came from the collection of Stuart Freeborn, the legendary make-up and creature effects artist responsible for the creation of some of the most famous Star Wars characters from the original trilogy, including Yoda, Chewbacca and Greedo.
- Teebo's Ewok fur prop measures approx. 1cm
- Encased in a three-part acrylic block which measures approx. 9cm x 5.5cm x 1.5cm
- Three-part acrylic block is held together by magnets
- Features an official Star Wars Authentics photo card of Teebo
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity on the reverse
- Comes in a black, custom metallic "May the Prop be with you" box
- Prop segment can be carefully removed
Please Note: No two swatches are the same and will have slight differences in colour.