Apollo 14 Flown Beta Cloth & COA
This incredible Apollo 14 Beta Cloth was flown to the Moon and back aboard the Kitty Hawk Command Module on Apollo 14. The beta cloth in question travelled over half a million miles and spent three days in lunar orbit with Roosa, while Mitchell and Shepard ventured to the lunar surface. This is without a doubt one of the finest pieces of space memorabilia available on the market today and came directly from the collection of Astronaut Edgar Mitchell himself. Also comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by Mitchell.
ABOUT THIS APOLLO 14 BETA CLOTH:
- Genuine Apollo 14 Flown Beta Cloth
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Astronaut Ed Mitchell
- Comes Matted & Framed in Museum Grade Materials
- Beta Cloth Measures 9 inches x 9 inches
- Overall Frame Measures 18 inches x 15 inches