Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (1983) Jabba's Barge Sail Prop
A genuine segment of Jabba the Hutt's barge sail from Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983), encased in a removable acrylic block.
A genuine swatch of Jabba the Hutt's barge sail as seen in Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983). The barge sails were designed by a nautical expert and custom-made for the production to be used in the full-scale Jabba the Hutt's barge set. So robust was this material, ILM removed the sails from the set with the intention that they be repurposed as a rigging bag after production, but the source of this material was ultimately saved. The material is made from heavy canvas and features the expected weathered red patina.
- Jabba's original barge sail prop measures approx. 1cm
- Encased in a three-part acrylic block which measures approx. 9cm x 5.5cm
- Three-part acrylic block is held together by magnets
- Features an official Star Wars Authentics photo card of Jabba's barge
- Includes a signed certificate of authenticity on the reverse
- Comes in a black, custom metallic "May the Prop be with you" box
- Prop segment can be carefully removed